GenTox Wellness Clinic is here for you and your health.
Our mission is to empower each patient with knowledge to effectively make educated choices in their own healthcare, plus encourage each patient to communicate with our providers and expect in return the best quality of care for their body, mind, and spirit.
Meet Dr. Dan, GenTox Physician
I am a former Commander in the United States, Navy, starting my career as a doctor in 2008 at Naval medical Center San Diego. Later, I completed Naval Flight School and Aerospace Medicine training in Pensacola, which served me well during my time as a Flight Surgeon for three combat deployments in the Middle East. Following my operational tours of duty, I landed at Naval Hospital Jacksonville, where I served as Chief Resident in the Navy’s largest Family Medicine Program.
My experience performing full scope Family Practice has brought me much joy and fulfillment. I now focus primarily on the health and well-being of adolescent, adult, and geriatric patients in settings outside of the hospital, whether that means in my office or me coming to your home. Yes, you read that right, I do house-calls.
About the Clinic
Transition to me as your Primary Care Provider and you will immediately see the value of having an independent physician in your corner. Rest assured, being a private practice physician does not limit or restrict my patient’s ability to receive care from previously established medical providers or future need for specialist consultations. In-network resources dictated by your insurance carrier will not be interrupted in any way.
More good news… I am a solo provider, this means that when you make an appointment with me, you see me. You are not passed off to a nurse practitioner or a physician‘s assistant. Also, say goodbye to the 15-minute/one-complaint-per-visit type of medical encounter which has plagued the medical system over recent years. You will never be rushed. I am here to address your concerns and I will personally help guide you through the complex issues which may be relevant to optimizing your health and quality of life. Together we will successfully navigate complicated medical insurance authorization problems, case management’s/social work issues, obtaining the appropriate resources and medical equipment.
Wellness Clinic Services
- Adult Chronic Disease Management
- Adult/Pediatric/Adolescent Acute Care
- Urgent Care (Illness/Injury/Lacerations)
- Adult Social Work and Case Management
- Adult Annual Wellness Visits
- Adult/Pediatric/Adolescent In-Home Health Care Visits Including Mobile Lab Services
- Pediatric/Adolescent Sports Physical Exams
- Tele-Medicine/Remote Virtual Visits
- Occupational Exams (Pre-Employment and Return-To-Work Evaluations)
- DOT CDL Medical Examinations
- Medical Review Officer (Drug Testing Interpretation)
- Anti-Aging Management Medicine (AKA Pro-Aging Hormone Replacement Therapy)
- Botox Injections for Headache Disorders
- Adult/Adolescent Medication Assisted Weight Loss Programs
- Spirometry Testing
- Peripheral Artery Disease Screening
- Vitamin B12 Injections
- Allergy Shots
- 2nd Opinion Consultations
Mental Health & Wellness
- Adult/Adolescent Mental Health Evaluations and Medical Management
- Emotional Support Animal Letters
- Adult/Adolescent Medicine Assisted Treatment (substance use disorders)
- Outpatient Dual-Diagnosis Treatment (Mental Health with Associated SUD)
- Substance Abuse Professional Evaluations
In-House Lab Services
- Routine Lab-Work (Venipuncture/Urinalysis/Buccal Swabs)
- Rheumatologist/Autoimmune/Inflammatory Disease Investigation
- Genetic Testing
- Drug/Alcohol Metabolite Testing
- Pharmacogenomic Testing (Determining Which Medications Will Work for You)
- Paternity Testing
- Sexually Transmitted Infection Testing
- Tuberculosis Testing/PPD Placement with Interpretation
- Hepatitis Screening
- HIV Screening
- Skin Cancer Screening
- Scar revision Injections
- Skin Biopsy with Pathological Report
- Destruction of Lesions (Skin Tags/Warts/Cysts/ Sun Spots)
- Fungus Toenails
- Ingrowing Nails
- Diabetic Foot Care
- Hair Loss Medicine (Male/Female Pattern Baldness)
- Pilonidal Custectomy
- Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment/Chiropractic Management
- Cervical Spine Traction
- Trigger point injections
- Intra-articulation Joint Injections
- Arthrocentesis/Joint Aspiration
- Dupuytren’s Contracture (Steroid and Hyaluronidase Injections)
- Viscosupplementation (Cartilage Injections)
- Plantar Fasciitis Injections
- Trigger Finger Injections
- Ganglion Cyst Aspiration
- Toradol Injections
Ready To Get Started?
Have questions that aren’t answered here?
Contact us today to clear things up or to get the process started.